Year 7 and 8 Skills for Living – Reflection on Learning Goals

Each semester, for your Term 2 and Term 4 reports, you are required to reflect on your Learning Goals and write about what you have achieved the previous semester. If you did not achieve your goals, you need to explain why you didn’t and how you can achieve those goals the following semester, if they are still relevant.

You are also required to write about your Future Learning Goals. I would like you to include:

• 3          Academic goals (Subject related eg. Maths, English, Science, PE, Art etc)
  • 2          You Can Do It goals (Confidence, Persistence, Organisation, Resilience and Getting Along)
  • 1          Personal goal (Out of school – helping at home, weekend sport, hobby etc) 

The third section of your report includes a teacher comment, which I will write once I receive your student comment and future learning goals. Please send these to me at my gmail address, either as an attachment or in the body of the message. Please do not format the text in any way as I need to copy and paste these comments and future learning goals directly into your report. Thanks for your speedy co-operation in this task.