12 thoughts on “Dragon Box – an app for algebra

• June 29, 2012 at 9:35 am
    Permalink

I liked this game and I think we should play it more. But I didnt understand how it teaches you aglebra. I found it weird but fun.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:37 am
    Permalink

this games was good. it was interesting and exciting. it will help with algebra i would like to play it again

• June 29, 2012 at 9:37 am
    Permalink

Dragon box is a differrent game. I found it interesting. I didnt learn anything except with the algebra i learnt that if you put a number on one side you have to do the same with the other. I would play this app more often.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:38 am
    Permalink

This game was good because you had to match up the cards. It would help with people’s algebra. I would like to play it again

• June 29, 2012 at 9:40 am
    Permalink

the dragon box game is weird because the dragon grows every few levels and it starts to get harder

• June 29, 2012 at 9:42 am
    Permalink

I liked the dragon box. It was fun and confusing at the same time. It got harder every level you went up, so it was challenging too. I would play it again if I had a chance too.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:47 am
    Permalink

the dragon game was fun

• June 29, 2012 at 9:48 am
    Permalink

I don’t think this will help learn algebra.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:49 am
    Permalink

It is a great game and it tests your brain to try all these different strategies.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:49 am
    Permalink

I liked this game because it was really fun and weird. I think it will help me with my algebra a lot and I would like to play it more.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:50 am
    Permalink

I liked the game. It was easy at the start. But as the levels wen on it became difficult and frustrating.

• June 29, 2012 at 9:53 am
    Permalink

I think Dragon is very fun and exciting and very educational. I think it will really help in algerbra. I would like to play aot more in our maths classes next term.